Peratia Aitoloakarnania, 30002 Greece
Collections: Photo gallery
Hara Saitiwas born in Athens in 1965. She graduated with distinction from Ioannina University of Fine Arts and Sciences of Art with a scholarship from the State Scholarship Foundation which covered her entire period of study. She prepared a thesis on the ‘Colour in ancient Greek painting’. She received MSc of Art and Education at University of Nicosia.
She has presented her work in personal and group exhibitions. She has published many theoretical articles about art in the press and she has written the book ‘Small Truths’ (Fagotto Publications, Athens 2011). She has taught art in public and private institutions. She is a member of the Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece . Her artworks can be found in private and public collections.
Since 1997 she lives and works in Lefkas Island.
- ¨Terra incognita I ¨/ Stamos Gallery, 2015
- “Chroma-soma”/ Stamos Gallery, 2014
- “Time machine”/ ARTiria, 2013
- “Borderline”/ Kohlias, 2013
- “Forms through matter”/ Stamos Gallery, 2011.
- “Transformations”/ Drama, 2009.
- “On stones”/ Aigio. 2006.
- “Stationary and Choruses of the sacred everyday life”/ Art Gallery, 1995.
- DREAMS CISTERN/ Aeschylean Festival, Eleusis 2015.
- RESISTANCE NOW/ Athens Municipal Gallery, 2014.
- LIGHT/Aeschylean Festival, Eleusis 2014.
- AGORA/Biennale, Athens 2013.
- 19TH – 26TH IONIAN PAINTING EXHIBITION, Lefkas 2009-2015.